Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What I did during my break was for Christmas my family and I made turkey and ham.The day after Christmas my mom and I left to Las Vegas. We went to go visit my cousin. We stayed there for 5 days. He took us to walk in Las Vegas Blvd. Than we entered some stores ans both some stuff. Than we got home like a day before New Years and my mom, me, and my sister made tamales. They were delicious:). On January 1st my aunt came to visit us. We went to Big Bear with her and my cousins. It was fun. We found a big mountain were we a used our sleds to slide down. Than we went to Big Bear Lake it was pretty. Some movies I watched were Mad Max, Sinister 2, Paper Towns, Max. I also went with my sister to go buy clothes for the baby she's having. Than she both me some shoes. Also my mom dressed up my dog as Santa for Christmas. He looked funny.






























No comments:

Post a Comment