Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Class/ Self Evaluation
What I liked about this class was that we used computers. Also that we never used a pencil just our fingers to type. We only used a pencil when we wrote in our notebooks. What I didn't like about this class was that you hardly gave us free time. Also that it was really boring. To improve the class I think you should give us more free time. Also let us move around more often so we can go and sit were we want. You should let us pick our seats were we want to sit but if we sit with bad company and start talking and playing around than you could choose our seats for us. Well sometimes and sometimes I didn't do good in your class. There was sometimes that I would talk when you were talking. But most of the time I would do good in your class. No i'm not committed to be a CTR person because there will be up's and down's when I do choose the right and up's and down's when I do choose the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment