Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 Questions 
1. Can people trust me to do whats right? 
2. Am I committed to doing my very best? 
3. Do I treat people the way I wan't to be treated?
I Believe that people can trust me to do what's right, why because if something happens to someone and it can be fixed then I'll help that person out and do the right thing. Yes, I am always commited to do my very best. I've always been commited to do my very best ever since I've been a little girl I would try my best in things even when I'd struggle and wanted to give up. Yes, sometimes I treat people the way I want to be treated because I don't want them to treat me in a disrespectful way. It also depends on how that person talks or treats me if that person is rude to me then I wouldn't mind being rude back. Personally, I think this quote is specifically saying that your success in life is practically based on your attitude tor personality to people and life. If people can trust you in doing what's right then you'll probably receive many great opportunities. If you are commited to always do your best then I'm pretty sure your optimism will take you somewhere great in life. And if you treat people the want to be treated I guarantee you will have a lot of friends who will always be there to support you through your ups and downs. 
Lou Holtz 

No comments:

Post a Comment