Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Its better to be alone than to be in bad company". 
  
I think this quote is a very tremendous statement. I really do agree with this quote because I am always on my own. I am there for myself. I make my own decisions. I rather be on my own than to be with bad influences. It's not worth it to hang around with those kind of people. I want to stay away from those people because I don't want to get myself into any trouble and want to be successful in life. You shouldn't depend on anyone else. Depending on yourself is the greatest thing because later on in life, your friends or family aren't always going to be there for you. I'm not saying to not socialize with people and make any friends, you should just surround yourself with people who choose the right and don't tell you what to do. Sometimes your friends can be helpful but they won't always be there. Friends come and go. Especially if you have friends who are bad influences. For example, if your friends want to invite you over to a party and get drunk, and you have to study for a test that you're going to take the next day, you stay and study for that test. Because if you fail that test and keep going to parties, you won't be able to go to college and be successful in life. Your friends are not going to help you pay for a roof to live in, provide clothes, and food. That's why you should always depend on yourself and be careful about what decisions you're going to make. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment