Monday, May 9, 2016

Summer Vacation
My family and i are planning to go to a lot of places during summer. I'm really excited because we are going to TJ for the first 3 weeks of summer vacation. Were going to our aunt's house which is my moms sister. Than from her house were going to go visit my aunt in Mexico which is my mom’s other sister. I’m really excited because i’m going to meet my mom’s sister in Mexico. During the time that were over there my mom’s sister in TJ takes us to places like: the beach, eat at a restaurant, and she said she was going to take us to papa’s and beer. When we come back home i’m going to go to Six Flags with my friend’s. I haven’t seen them since middle school. The only way we communicate is texting each other. One of the girls that i'm going with is my best friend. Shes such an amazing person. After that i'm going to Raging Waters with my half brothers girlfriend. I'm going with her and there 2 daughters. I’ve only been there once when i was small i don’t really remember much but i know it's going to be fun!!! I can’t wait till summer vacation comes because i'm super excited of all the thing my family and i are going to do. Also my dad is going to buy me a camera to take a lot of pictures.



                

No comments:

Post a Comment