Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving Week 

What I did on Thanksgiving was I helped my mom cook the turkey and the food. I made a apple pie and it was good. I went to black friday. I went to the mall. Than on some days I Netflix and chilled. During the break I still had to go to my wrestling practices. I also went to the christmas parade on Pacific and took a picture with santa clause. The book that I started reading was called the The Book Thief. The homework that I did was my project that I had to do for health wich was about a disease. My aunt and uncle and cousins came to my house for Thanksgiving and ate dinner with us. One of my cousins showed me how to play speed. Speed is a card game and its really fun.She also showed me many other games involving card games. Also my sister went to the doctor on wednesday and did her ultrasound and found out she's having a boy. On saturday  I went with her to carters and she bought some boy close for her baby. Thats what I did for my Thanksgiving break. 















No comments:

Post a Comment